Bank of Ireland College Green Dublin
The Bank of Ireland at College Green Dublin is the longest serving bank in the world which has maintained the same address since opening. Constructed in 1729, it has the historic significance of being the worlds first purpose-built bicameral parliament house. Bank of Ireland purchased the building in 1803 for £40,000.
Refurbishment and extension work started early 2017. Consarc Architects teamed up with Duggan brothers as the main contractors. Swisspearl fibre cement Reflex panel was chosen to clad the new Atrium building. The result is a modern dynamic look, therefore contrasting stylishly with the existing classic architecture.
Why we choose SwissPearl® fibre cement panels?
- Through Colour Reflex in Autumn Leaves 9270
- Fire rating A2 s1 do
- 100% environmentally friendly. Production of the panels uses a low energy process, and they also improve the energy efficiency of the building.
- Swisspearl EPD provides information in order to achieve LEED accreditation.